– Download size: 233mb
– Please proceed to PayPal website to process card payments on their platform
– Genre: Education, Philosophy, Science
Cultura Rasa explores the emergence and replicative nature of socio-cultural societies. It presents an integrated picture of all animal cultures, built from the bottom-up: starting from the world of atomic matter, over biological systems that they create, which further emerge into neural networks that ultimately build cultural systems. Cultura Rasa also offers a dozen original hypotheses within the disciplines of science and philosophy, whilst also proposing a preliminary structure of the tree of culture.
Ivan’s intent with this primer is to create accuracy and consistency in concept definition, to offer a deeper understanding and tolerance of varying cultural worldviews.
– The best way to read this book digitally is to view it on a large tablet screen or monitor, in “two page” mode, using the zoom +/- feature.
– This volume is primarily available in digital format. Physical copies of it could be obtained through custom orders, but are very costly for small print batches. Please contact us if you wish to order a printed copy.
– Browse excerpts of the book here.